Snow Trail: La Plaine
From the Vallouise Nordic Chalet, head up the right bank of the river "L'Onde".
- Turn right to cross the Gérendoine bridge
- Cross the road to follow the itinerary shared with the snowshoe trail.
- At the intersection before La Casse, take left on the path going up
- At the campsite, turn right and follow the river "Le Gyr" on the right bank to the Nordic chalet.
- Departure : Nordic chalet, Vallouise
- Arrival : Nordic chalet, Vallouise
- Towns crossed : Vallouise-Pelvoux
Before going on Trail run, it is compulsory to check the opening periods of the path on the website: https://www.onpiste.com/explorer/routes/snow-trail-la-plaine-vallouise-2059
Be aware of the meteo conditions before going
Contact details of emergencies services in mountain: 04 92 22 22 22 or 112
Please respect the work of farmers and owners
Close every fence
Bring back your rubbishes
Don't cross the path accross the prairie
Trails paths are also available to walk
Vallouise Park house
, 05290 Vallouise
04 92 23 58 08
Information, documentation, models, exhibitions, screenings, product sales and works of the Park. Guided tours for school, reservation required. The new Park House opened in Vallouise since June 1, and offers visitors an interactive permanent exhibition inviting to explore the area and its heritage. A temporary exhibition space will allow a renewed offer. Finally, the device is completed by an audiovisual room to organize screenings and conferences Free admission. All animations of the Park are free unless otherwise stated.
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: